Monday, November 30, 2009

My Top Ten Christmas Movies



Image from fiddlingclaire.wordpress.com


So tomorrow is December 1st, and the Christmas specials are already playing! As I sit watching National Lampoon's Christmas vacation, I decided to compile a list of my top ten favourite Christmas movies! Here goes!

10. The Polar Express - delightfully magical!
9. It's a Wonderful Life - another classic
8. The Muppet Christmas Carol - the Muppets even make Dickens entertaining!
7. Frosty the Snowman and Frosty Returns - he's one jolly snowman
6. A Christmas Story - I triple dog dare you!
5. How the Grinch Stole Christmas - a classic
4. Shrek the Halls (I blame my dad, who is the biggest Shrek fan ever)
3. A Charlie Brown Christmas can't go wrong with a Charlie Brown holiday movie
2. Elf - "Buddy the elf, what's your favourite colour?"
1. A Muppet Family Christmas - a childhood favourite - Jim Henson is a genius!

Here's a clip from my favourite.

3 comments:

  1. A Christmas Story is the best. So many great scenes, including the best visit to Santa ever captured on film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about "Love Actually" and "The Holiday"?!
    Excuse my romantic comedy-ness, but come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that I need to queue up some essential December movies for the upcoming holidays. WOO!!

    ReplyDelete