Thursday, September 10, 2009

Introductions

Hello!

Lesson learned... never say never! I never thought I would be writing a blog, but here I am! I am a Creative Communications student at Red River College in Winnipeg, and one of our public relations assignments is to create and maintain a professional blog, which I just learned is a necessity in the communications field!

Though I'm not sure what the purpose or focus of my blog is, I hope to share my thoughts on current and relevant news stories and happenings in the world, as I am planning to major in journalism within my program. I am most interested, however, in the dialogue I can create with you. Please feel free to agree, disagree, or just share your own thoughts!

Thanks for visiting, and have an excellent day!

1 comment:

  1. I disagree. Just kidding! I'm looking forward to reading your blog...

    ReplyDelete